Thank you for using KICK ASS VETS services, we hope you enjoy our tools and information, and we wish you all the best in finding control in your career and life!
1. By using the SITES you unconditionally accept the Terms and Conditions, as well as any revisions or changes to the Terms and Conditions. KICK ASS VETS reserves the right to change or update the Terms and Conditions at any time, and you agree to continue to review these terms, and discontinue use of the SITES if you do not agree with any changes. Changes of the Terms and Conditions come into effect as soon as they are uploaded to the SITES, and it is your responsibility to continue to check the Terms and Conditions.
2. By using the SITES you agree and guarantee to abide by, without limitation, all legal regulations in respect to your use of the SITES, and to not interfere with the operation or management of the SITES. You agree to not use the SITES to distribute or make any content available via uploading, downloading, posting, email, viruses, bugs, or any other manner or attachments, that: a) violate any legal regulations, restrictions or laws, locally, nationally or internationally, intentionally or not, b) Interferes or infringes on KICK ASS VETs trademark or proprietary rights, c) That you do not legally have the right to distribute including any information that would disclose confidential information about any person, animal or individual, and also including any information that may be part of an employment agreement or nondisclosure agreement, d) That is illegal, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, racial, socially intolerant, knowingly false, invasive to another’s privacy, defamatory, harassing or unethical, e) Unsolicited or unauthoraized advertising material, spam or promotional content, f) Material that contains viruses, spam, bugs, or any other material that may affect computer code, affect hardware/software or telecommunications equipment.
3. You are not authorized to reproduce or resell any intellectual property owned or created by KICK ASS VETS. You cannot display, modify, perform, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, publish any information obtained from the SITES. You may access, download or stream content for your own personal educational purposes.
4. KICK ASS VETS has an exclusion of liability, and cannot guarantee the security or confidentiality of any information, communications or material transmitted over the Internet or communication networks between KICK ASS VETS and the consumer. Advertisements and advertised products do not imply endorsement by KICK ASS VETS and KICK ASS VETS does not hold any liability to any advertised products. Use of the Internet and all SITES is at your own risk. KICK ASS VETS is not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind due to the result of use or information from the website services, or use of any advertised products. KICK ASS VETS is not responsible for any affiliate services, websites, information or products, or any advertised services, websites, information or products.
5. By using the SITES, you agree that KICK ASS VETS is not responsible and is harmless against any claims or demands, including attorney fees and costs, sums provided by law, or through trial or appeal, regarding any threatened or actual claim, arising from using the services and products associated with KICK ASS VETS or any of it’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, independent contractors, employees, or any other persons associated with KICK ASS VETS.
6. All products, services, information, and tools provided are ‘as is’ and are ‘as available’, and do not include any warranties, express or implied. Your use of the SITES, including all services, information, tools and products, are AT YOUR OWN RISK. KICK ASS VETS disclaims all warranties in relation to the completeness, accuracy, efficacy, safety, or use of any information or recommendations including in any blogs, websites, podcasts, consulting, or any other information related or found on any of the SITES.
To the fullest extent of the applicable law, KICK ASS VETS disclaims any and all representation and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of accuracy, fitness for purpose, merchantability and non infringement.
KICK ASS VETS is careful to ensure no malware or other infections are present on our SITES, we hold no responsibility and cannot guarantee that the SITES will be clear of infection, or that the SITES services will be un-interrupted, secure, free from error, or timely.
The information provided on the SITES is intended for the education and empowerment of veterinarians, however the information provided is in NO WAY a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnostics or treatments, and is also not a substitute for business or management degree, mental health professionals, human medical health professionals, financial planners or other professional financial services, accountants, or any other profession. The information provided is the interpretation and opinion of KICK ASS VETS only, and is not held liable to any claims. You should always perform your own research and search the veterinary and business literature and pursue the consultation of professional advice and assistance. You should not rely on KICK ASS VETS information for making financial or medical decisions.
7. KICK ASS VETS does not guarantee that the SITES will always be secure, safe, error-free or that will function perfectly, without delays, disruptions or complications. KICK ASS VETS is not liable or responsible for the actions, information, content or data of any affiliates or third parties. By using the SITES you agree to release KICK ASS VETS and any of its associated SITES, employees, independent contractors, or directors, from any damages or claims, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), arising or connected with any claim involving third parties.
KICK ASS VETS is not liable or responsible for any lost profits or damages or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages occurring out of connection with using the SITES. You agree that KICK ASS VETS is not liable for any action or consequence or damages that you might incur, by direct or indirect use of the SITES.
8. You may not modify, change, translate, copy, distribute, market, alter, sell, clone, sublicense, reverse engineer, decompile, alter, market, remove or alter labels or markers from, sell, sublicense, or in any other way use any information from KICK ASS VETS SITES or the SITES contents. You may also not use the SITES For any illegal, unauthorized purposes, or interfere or disrupt the working of the SITES with any virus, bug, worm, timer, clock, Trojan horse, trap door, back door, instruction or design. You may not interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the SITES.
9. By contributing content to KICK ASS VETS, whether paid or unpaid, you agree and acknowledge that any information provided will be available to the public and you give KICK ASS VETS non-exclusive license to modify, display, distribute or reproduce any content for SITES use, as well as for marketing purposes. You are also solely responsible for the content you contribute. KICK ASS VETS also retains the right to remove any content contributed, or any comments or user-generated content from the SITES for any reason. KICK ASS VETS also has the right to remove any user-generated content at any time, without notice.
11. KICK ASS VETS logo, content, trademarks, brand, brand name, information or tools, services, presentations, data, apps, computer code, database, images, photographs, arrangement of content, structure of site or service, look and feel of the SITES, are all considered ‘CONTENT’ and property of KICK ASS VETS, and will be referred as ‘CONTENT’ throughout this document. The CONTENT is all property of KICK ASS VETS and is protected by law. You are prohibited to reproduce, transmit, change, obscure logos, circulate, publish, or otherwise use any CONTENT without permission by KICK ASS VETS.
12. KICK ASS VETS reserves the rights to uphold or enforce the conditions with these Terms and Conditions, and failure to uphold or enforce these does not constitute a waiver of the term in question.
13. In the event of a dispute, claim, or other disagreement in the court of law, and any aspect of these Terms and Conditions is considered unclear, unenforceable, invalid, void, or otherwise not applicable in any specific court or jurisdiction, KICK ASS VETS as the right to reform and replace the initial Term and Condition with an enforceable and valid Term and Condition that is in line and as close as possible with in initial intention and meaning of the Term and Condition. The remaining enforceable and valid Terms and Conditions will remain in the same force and effect independent of the debatable Terms and Condition.
14. In the event of a dispute, legal proceeding, court proceeding or law suit, brought against KICK ASS VETS or any of its’ SITES, KICK ASS VETS is entitled to collect, and you agree to pay, any legal fees associated with the initial suit or proceeding as well as any appeals, in the event that KICK ASS VETS prevails, in part or full, with the dispute.
15. Any CE or CPD claim regarding a particular course is not guaranteed to be accepted as CE or CPD in your jurisdiction or area. It is your responsibility to determine if the CE or CPD applies to your jurisdiction or area of licensure. KICK ASS VETS also does not guarantee your successful completion of any CE or CPD, and some CE may require a passing grade (80% or greater), or a certificate of completion in order to be effective. It is your responsibility to track and verify any CPD or CE.
16. KICK ASS VETS’ focus is not medical, and makes no claims that are comments, information or content on the SITES pertaining to any medical component is accurate, true or up-to-date. KICK ASS VETS does strive to make any information provided accurate, true and up-to-date, however due to the nature of veterinary medicine and due to our level academic achievements, any comments or information we may display or discuss on any SITES or services, in terms of any medical, financial or business content, is not claimed to be accurate, true or up-to-date, and use of any of such information is used as your own personal risk.
17. The Terms and Conditions, in their entirety, constitute a relationship and agreement between you and KICK ASS VETS SITES, and you agree to uphold all of the particulars within this agreement. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior to other oral or written agreements, representations, statements, comments, promises or negotiations. No other oral or written agreements, representations, statements, comments, promises or negotiations, extrinsic to these Terms and Conditions, will have any force or effect.
18. KICK ASS VETS provides general information and does not imply any medical advice to any veterinarian or individual using the SITES. The information provided on our SITES, either medical or otherwise, is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The CONTENT of this website is based on personal opinions and experiences of the author or independent contractors, and is in no way complete and does not claim to be accurate, true or up-to-date. As a user, it is your responsibility to make any changes, or gather any information, or make inquiries before making any changes in your life, job, career, on the basis or reliance up the CONTENT. The the extent permitted by law, KICK ASS VETS as well as it’s affiliates, independent contractors, employees, agents, officers, or other associated members, are excluded from all liability for any loss or damages, including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), arising from the use or reliance on the CONTENT or any interaction with the SITES, whether to not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. To the extent that KICK ASS VETS is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, KICK ASS VETS and the SITES and any associated party providing CONTENT, limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, tot he resupply of the CONTENT.
19. KICK ASS VETS and associated SITES, and the use of these sites, implies an acceptance that any disputes about the site will be determined by courts have jurisdiction in New South Wales, Austraila. KICK ASS VETS SITES may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas and KICK ASS VETS and SITES make no representation that the content complies with laws, CE or CPD, outside of Australia. If you access this site outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk. You also agree that any charges, suits, or legal action that you wish to pursue will occur within New South Wales, Australia and with their rules and regulations. It is your responsibility that you are complying with any rules, regulations and laws within your own area of practice, residence or current activities.
20. KICK ASS VETS provides some paid services, such as webinars, podcasts, speaking/presentation, and personal consulting. By agreeing to purchase any of these products or services, or any other future products or services, including but not limited to, merchandise, affiliate products, etc., you will enter into an agreement with KICK ASS VETS as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. KICK ASS VETS will not refund any payment for any presentations, consulting services, webinars or merchandise, or any future products or services we may sell. By agreeing to any products or services, you agree to pay, in full, for these products and services. KICK ASS VETS will use various payment methods such as PayPal, Stripe, or direct bank transfers. KICK ASS VETS takes your banking information and security seriously, and therefore uses trusted third party services to collect payment, and will never ask for, or store, your payment details such as credit card number, security codes, etc.
21. Unfortunately KICK ASS VETS cannot refund or return any payment for consults once a consultation has occurred. If you choose to not pursue a consultation you will be refunded your payment, minus a 'cancellation fee' of $30 which covers transaction costs and time spent preparing for your consultation.
Effective and up to date as of July 30th, 2019.